XRF analysis with the Lab-X3500 saves you time and money and increases your productivity.
The Lab-X3500 is designed to perform in a wide range of locations wherever quality control is required, e.g. in the laboratory or on-site.
- Lab-X3500 is a reliable and affordable XRF analyser for a wide range of industries such as petroleum, wood treatment, cement, minerals, mining and plastics.
- Lab-X3500S/Cl model is optimised for analysis in air path thereby avoiding the requirement any external gas.
- Small and compact providing 24/7 peace of mind and ease of use by production staff.
Lab-X3500 complies with ASTM D4294, ISO8754, ISO20847 and IP336.
XRF Analysis made easy - Lab-X3500.
Little or no sample preparation
- Liquids and powders often measured ‘as received’
- Wide-range, multi-element capability
- Low limits of detection
Rugged and robust design for harsh environments
- Sealed membrane keypad resistant to dust, oils, solvents, etc.
- No fans - reduces dust ingress in dusty environments
- Secondary easy-to-change safety window for liquids/power analysis protects the instrument in the event of sample leakage
- Automatic gain stabilisation for optimum instrument stability
Simple 'one touch' operation
- Flexible software for user customisation and method development
- Easily programmed instrument parameters
- Comprehensive qualitative or full quantitative analysis
- No requirement for detailed technical knowledge
Clear, rapid results
- High precision and fast analysis
- Excellent stability
- Results displayed live and updated
- Operated by non-laboratory staff
- Automatic print of results after analysis
Industries and Markets
- Petroleum/Petrochem - Measure factors such as the concentration of elements in lubricating oil, sulfur in oils and fuels and the monitoring of recycled waste oil. Conforms to ASTM D4294, ISO20847, ISO8754 and IP336
- Wood treatment - Lab-X offers simple, fast and precise analysis of treated wood, for both wood preservative solutions and wood for recycling. Liquids and powders are analysed with equal ease for the measurement of Copper, Chrome and other elements
- Minerals - The analysis of industrial minerals, geological materials which are mined for their commercial value such as Bauxite, Limestone, Kaolin, etc.
- Cosmetics - Chemical analysis of cosmetics to ensure conformance to product specification and safety as well as cost-effective manufacture - eg Ti, Zirconium etc.
- Cement - XRF analysis can be used at many stages of the cement analysis process, from raw materials at the quarry, to intermediate products (clinker, gypsum, limestone) and the finished product (cement)
- Paper - Measuring Silicone on paper and release liners is required to ensure cost-effective optimisation of the manufacturing process and quality control