The FOUNDRY-MASTER range of stationary optical emission spectrometers for process control and chemical analysis of metals.
Engineered for high analytical flexibility, the stationary spectrometers FOUNDRY-MASTER offer the ideal, cost-effective solution for all metal producing and metal processing industries.
Thanks to the modular system of the FOUNDRY-MASTER range, each stationary analyser is ideally addressing different customers' needs and requirements:
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Xline - the reliable entry level laboratory spectrometer for the precise detection of all relevant elements in Fe and other matrices.
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert - covers even elements like Lead, Selenium and Lanthanum
All FOUNDRY-MASTER analysers strive to bring-out the optimum analysis work day after day. The robust, rugged and proven OES quality is common to all FOUNDRY-MASTER spectrometers. Their compact design allows close-up proximity to the production line and thus speeding up analysis time.
The stationary metal analysers FOUNDRY-MASTER range offers:
- Ease-of-use and simplicity
- Highest analytical performance
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
Precise analysis and materials testing
- Easy and testing within seconds, even for untrained personnel
- Easy access spark stand open to three sides for positioning test samples of most complex shapes, small objects, curved items, tube and wire samples
- High-resolution Multi-CCD Optics for best spectral line separation
- Digitally controlled spark generator with wide selection of different excitation parameters for a wide range of alloys
Unique spectrometer software WASLab and familiar Windows® based software for producing stable and reliable measurement results:
- Specifically designed to run on CCD spectrometers
- Providing all of the functions required for calibration, recalibration, analysis and reporting
- User-friendly graphical user interface
Low maintenance needs and operating costs
The use of the proven and robust vacuum OES technology adds the extra benefits of reduced maintenance needs and lower operating costs compared to alternative inert gas purged systems:
- Argon consumption is reduced to a minimum
- No contamination caused by impurities in the purge gas
- Lens and window assembly can be accessed and cleaned easily
- No oil contamination
The largest metals database for fast and easy grade identification is already installed on all our optical emission spectrometers
- More than 10 million records for over 320,000 metal grades
- Update your instrument’s grade database with a few clicks
- No time consuming research in norms and grade catalogues.
FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert & Xline
The recently introduced FOUNDRY-MASTER Xline is the ideal spectrometer for small ferrous and non-ferrous foundries and related processing industries. Although designed for being a reliable entry level laboratory spectrometer, it offers outstanding performance and practical features usually only found with premium class instruments.
- Wavelength range of 165 - 780 nm
- Precise detection of all relevant elements in Fe and other matrices
The FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert analyses ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including Nitrogen in high-alloyed duplex steels and covers even critical elements like Lead, Selenium and Lanthanum with low levels of detection.
- Widest spectral range from 130 - 780 nm covering nearly all interesting elements for any metal material including Nitrogen in steel
- Fast and compact readout system for Dynamic Integration Algorithm (DIA) to improve precision
- Direct light path enables low detection limits
Markets and Industries
The FOUNDRY-MASTER range is ideally suited for foundries and metal producers as well as metalworking industries. Typical applications include:
- Analytical mode / identification
- Al: wrought alloys, cast alloys, ...
- Cu: bronze, brass, cupronickel, ...
- Ti: Pure Ti, Ti. 6-4, Ti 8-Mn, ...
- Mg-, Zn alloys, solders...